Receive up-to-the-minute news updates on the hottest topics with NewsHub. Install now.

UPDATED: Man rescued from flat in York

June 15, 2017 5:47 AM
16 0
UPDATED: Man rescued from flat in York

A MAN was rescued after a fire involving a pan of eggs broke out in a flat in York last night.

The crews forced entry in the flat and put out the fire in the kitchen.

A spokesman for North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "An appliance from York and Acomb attended and forced entry into a second floor flat, extinguished the fire which was in the kitchen and involved a pan of eggs.

"Crews used two breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet and successfully rescued one occupant from the property who was then checked over by ambulance crews."

Also read: Man falls asleep under New York City subway seat as oblivious to commuters ride above him

Source: yorkpress.co.uk

Share in social networks:

Comments - 0