An they warned they would take "robust action" against anyone who tried to "hijack" the Brighton parade, adding: "The safety of all our participants is paramount."
In a statement, organisers said Brighton was "recognised as a diverse and inclusive city" and the home of the original TransPride.
They said: "The Pride movement was begun by trans people and trans people will always be welcome at Brighton Pride.
"We are proud of our trans volunteers, groups and communities and we will not tolerate messages of hate against any participants of the LGBTQ+ community."
They said this year had seen record number of entries for the LGBTQ+ Community Parade and no one had been turned away.
They said: "Brighton & Hove is a welcoming city that does not tolerate hate.
"We stand in solidarity with out Trans community and Saturday, August 4, will be a day of celebration and love for all our LGBTQ+ communities."
It comes after anti-trans protesters lay on the ground at the front of the 30,000 strong march in London until officials persuaded them to move on.
The small group carried banners and flyers stating “transactivism erases lesbians” and describing the trans movement as “anti-lesbianism”.
Other LGBTQ+ groups were quick to condemn the stunt, and questioned why the protesters were allowed to lead the march uninterrupted until it reached Trafalgar Square.