Receive up-to-the-minute news updates on the hottest topics with NewsHub. Install now.

Ant McPartlin latest news: Could TV star give ex-wife £30 million?

November 7, 2018 12:01 AM
6 0
Ant McPartlin latest news: Could TV star give ex-wife £30 million?

ANT McPartlin is believed to be ready to hand over half of his £60million fortune in a divorce settlement with his ex-wife Lisa Armstrong.

The pair could both return to court in the coming weeks in a bid to finalise their split.

Ant and Lisa had a hearing to start finalising the settlement at the High Court on Monday this week - but only she turned up.

The 42-year-old star was slammed by a judge for not appearing in person. He was seen out walking his beloved dog Hurley at the time he should have been in court.

Dressed in a black bomber jacket and baseball cap, Ant laughed and joked with his new partner Anne-Marie Corbett, 42, as they took a stroll on Wimbledon Common, south-west London. A spokesman later said he was shocked as he had been told by his legal team he did not need to be there.

The couple are likely to return for further negotiation over a financial settlement - believed to be around £30million for Lisa. It is understood they will be accompanied not only by their legal teams but also friends and family. "They could be back and it is likely to be in a matter of days," said a source.

"Ant has agreed that Lisa is going to get half of everything. He was told that he did not have to be there so he was shocked at the judge having a go at him. It was nothing to do with him being on television."

Strictly Come Dancing make-up artist Lisa, 42, was in the family division of the High Court to hear Judge Nicholas Mostyn's warning to Ant.

But the divorce settlement may not be finalised until next year - with custody of their pet Labrador Hurley still a major stumbling block.

Source: express.co.uk

Share in social networks:

Comments - 0